Sunday, March 14, 2010

GobCamp Spain 2010: passion for the Administration

GobCampEs The title of the post seems of a coffee announcement, but it is the least vulgar thing that has gone out for me after the bath of friendship and enthusiasm that I received in Cornellà and later, until the high dawn, in the Raval of Barcelona.

GobCamp Spain was promising to be a desconferencia and the truth is that the design of the interactions was not worked enough as to produce innovation workshops p2p. Nevertheless, it was a desconferencia in another sense: any of the taking part persons could be a speaker for proper merits and for the facility of taking part that existed in the event. So: thanks to Cataspanglish (Cris and Ann) for joining to so much excited of the Administration!

For my part I did not manage to extract time to have prepared a workshop in conditions, so I limited myself to presenting the formulation of a sleep that some have, about how organizing a team of high feeling.

Me the mere exercise was very useful of explaining it aloud, and also many of the contributions, in Cornellà and in this blog, which I am chewing meticulously.

I give up writing a chronicle of the event: Marc Garriga has done with so much his detail that is not possible to add anything. And we still have the alternative versions of Ricard Espelt and Gemma Urgell (1, 2 and 3).

I am useful to leave here the presentation of which I accompanied myself and to repeat my questions: what suggestions do you have to organize a multidisciplinary team dedicated to the civil attention multichannel, with special attention towards the web channel?

Civil attention: in the hunting for the woolly mammoth
View resides presentations from Alberto Ortiz de Zarate.

During part of the night meeting we were working the idea of creating some type of web support to share knowledge between the goverati. Two orientations arose wiki, opposite or compatible, according to ambitious and laborious that we are:

  • an Administrapedia (term invented by Iñaki Ortiz) where to share of arranged form the knowledge on the Administration
  • a space of questions and answers where to share concrete products between Administrations

In the debate a powerful idea arose: not to design this space according to the content, but of the participants, of the network. In the end it gained, for depletion, a structure as this one:

  1. Who is who
  2. Project database (Administrapedia?)
  3. Area of questions and answers
  4. Debate space (list of mail?)
For the law of "the one that proposes it eats it" I have remained entrusted to initiate the project, but I make sure you that I will be pleased of that any other person takes the initiative and of any help grade.

Soon, in his cyberspace.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment