Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Day of balances: the alorza confession

false Magritte mirror Christmas is one of the periods that I usually dedicate to eliminating of the network and lick the wounds to me. This year, on the other hand, I feel addressed by the last post of my partner Iñaki, in which it does balance of the activity of his Direction in these first months.

From June, 2009 I have assumed the Director's charge of Civil Attention in the Basque Government. In this Direction we are provided with two services:

It will be necessary that he dedicates a post to each of these services. This one dedicated it to a personal balance, to what the whole life has called itself a confession. I will not say if I am right in it or badly, that is something that corresponds to you, but how I am fitting my new labor reality. I suppose that many will not be interested in.

Let's start with the most general feeling, with the balance that goes out for me of the intestines. And it is very positive. I feel that I am doing what it has me to do in this moment. And most of the days enjoyed the work. Almost I am scared to say it, because everything good tends to go worse :-)

In due time we said that happening from technician to the director was a natural step. And this way it is. I still neither have felt a special dizziness, nor have faced challenges out of my "area of proximity".

I know the dangers of feeling too similar and believe that it is not the case. I am the type that in the night loses the sleep with autorrecriminaciones. The difference is that now I get up of the bed with desire of changing and of changing the world.

The most clear innovation, in my labor trip, is being part of a team of Government, of a political team. For someone who feels obstinately independent and with instincts a problem might become anarchists. It is not like that. I feel comfortable.

Idoia Mendia, our Adviser, promised us support and enough action freedom. In return, he asked us for allegiance to the team of Government. Both parts of the contract are fulfilled. And our direct person in charge, Obdón Bilbao, Viceadviser of Public administration, is playing a key role as facilitating and coordinating. I insist: we are able to try most of what we want to do. Another thing is that we are provided with scarce resources, but this is a law of the game in a moment of economic crisis.

There is very interesting the dynamics of creation of networks and teams in the new Government, in the context of a miscellany of independent and the people of party, of technical staff of the management - public or private - and career politicians. It is one of the aspects that more they are teaching me. I have much for that to be grateful to my new partners and partners.

For personalizing, I must thank special Txema García Orois, Systems director and Telecommunications, which everything is putting on his part so that the technology is to the service of the politics of Public Innovation, which Iñaki Ortiz leads, and to the service of the Civil Attention. With three Directions in tuning, we must be capable of starting in 2010 a plan that puts in value the collaboration that we are constructing.

Another person whom I must thank is Nagore of the Rivers, Director of Open Government and Communication in Internet. It has the role difficult to make visible an idea that moves in the field of the values: that of the "Open Government". He knows that it is she who is going to be the manager of committing the first errors and more of the necessary thing is not scared. And she is a faithful partner who debates his decisions and who collaborates in the territories shared between our directions.

Anyway, since this is not the delivery of the awards Goya, I am going to omit the gratitude to other persons of my environment. Last only one gratitude to the persons of my team, big professionals with whom it is an authentic pleasure to work. I hope that together we should can take forward the projects of change on that we have agreed. My obsession is to achieve that we are more autonomous, more enterprising and more enthusiasts, in the bosom of an Administration that usually breaks the heart to his workpeople.

Certainly, if I have to point out which the principal difficulty is, he would say that it is the proper Administration like system faced to the bureaucracy. Too many things are late or do not go out because there is no logical way of carrying out them in the narrowest margin of the authorized thing. I hope that one of our contributions should be that of lightening the bureaucracy and facing the Administration a little more towards the processes. O. what is the same, was making to satisfy needs for the citizenship in efficiency conditions.

This be enough like confession of the beginning of the year. It gives me a little of shame to have used such a personal tone. I take months removed from the routine of the intensive blogueo and perhaps I have lost a little the touch. I suppose that you will be interested in more the balances that it does of zuzenean and euskadi.net. I wait than in next dates.

I would like to promise to return to a rhythm of more regular posteo. I do not dare yet. The body does not give to me for so much.

Urte berri on guztioi! Happy year and I hope that we should keep on conversing together. This has to be one year 10.

P.S.: As reference, these are the functions of the Direction of Civil Attention:

a) The implantation and process management that facilitate the access of the citizenship to the public services and the information, as well as to facilitate the civil participation.

b) The direction, organization, coordination and supervision of the model of presence of the Public administration of the Autonomous region of Basque Country in Internet, in accordance with the established in the Decree 108/2004, of June 8.

c) The putting at public disposal, for his recycling, of the information elaborated or guarded by the Administrations and organisms of the public sector according to the Law 37/2007, of November 16, on recycling of the information of the public sector.

d) The evolution of the environment of intranet towards a model colaborativo that gives support to the internal communication, the work in team, the shared knowledge and learning organizacional.

Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment